Thursday, November 26, 2009

You can never have too many t-shirts...

Again with the looking through things I have done this year... I found this pic from New Zealand Music Month.

The "Manu Doll" t-shirt was designed as an entry to the competition and ended up winning! Thanks playschool for letting me poach your ideas (and ofcourse for approximately 3 years of entertainment on TV when I was a wee tot!) and thanks to all the tourism stores around the country who sell these little dolls; New Zealand's answer to Cupie.



It still gives me goosebumps when I see people walking down the street wearing my t-shirt! Quite an addictive feeling so I'll have to do more of this t-shirt stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh
    wow such a nice Design of T-Shirts. For Kids

    I'm Lovng It
    :)

    Here i have some more of all kinds
    Visit
    Green

    ReplyDelete