Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Computers and stuff

I have been doing a little bit of logo work lately and came up with one that I'm actually pretty happy with. It is a logo for an online Trademe Store, selling homewares and other goods and offering "great deals online."

Although the final logo ended up a bit of a change from my original design (so much of a change that I really don't like it...), the original concept that I came up with is shown below.



The next step was to add a slogan "great deals online," which meant a few changes to the original logo.



The slogan isn't the best I've ever heard and I think detracts from the simplicity of the original idea, but nevertheless fits in with the given instructions. The little mouse proved really popular too!

Overall, what a fun little project and a great exercise in being able to let go of my original ideas to satisfy the client's wishes...

No comments:

Post a Comment