Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's in the stars...

I was flicking through some stuff I have done over the past year and came across these pictures, which I did for Max Fashions earlier in the year. They are based on zodiac signs (although my own personal slightly off the wall versions...) and were part of a collection done by 3 seperate artists/designers/whatever we want to call ourselves really!

The tops were selling in store for a good 6 months or so and it has only been recently that I have gone in and not seen them still hanging around somewhere. Guess I had better do some more!

Leo- My favourite one, looks like a lion has been here... The placement of the clawmark is over the heart. Wow, deep.


Virgo- My second favourite one, the best euphemism I could come up with for virginity without putting a chastity belt around the bottom of the tshirt!


Scorpio- My best friend's sign so I had to make it look good! This image was designed for placement along the bottom of the tshirt.


Libra- The most difficult one to put together. Apparently women don't like scales, I wonder why...


I'll put up some pics of how the actual tshirts turned out soon.

1 comment: